Business emails give your business a professional appearance – [email protected]. However, you can manage your business email in other clients, as well.
1. Forward your GoDaddy Email to Gmail
With your GoDaddy subscription, you receive a free business email. Follow the directions below to forward your GoDaddy email to a Gmail address.
2. Send Email from your new Email Address in Gmail
Once in Gmail, you can change the signature to reflect your new address, as well as the ‘from’ email line.
- Send emails from a different address or alias
- Once you hit the confirmation step, you should be able to confirm in Gmail since you’ve already forwarded your email in GoDaddy.
- Note Step #3 in the directions above to change your ‘from line’ when composing messages.
- Outgoing server and ports
- Outgoing server (SMTP): smtpout.secureserver.net
- SSL Port: 465 or 587